Saturday, June 29, 2013

My first ever July Currently Linky Party

Yay! I finally figured out how to do it! Sorry it took so long for those who posted after me. I was having technical difficulties! He! He!

*I am listening to my boys (hubby and 8 year old, 14 year old is out) have dinner without me since I am trying to figure this Linky Party out!
* I just finished (or mostly finished) decorating my loft. I did a family wall like a gallery wall all of prints from where we are from and all about. Will post soon. And made some super cute pillows with some fabric I bought. Turned out fabulous!
*I am thinking of all the stuff I still need to do around the house before my mom comes to visit on Tuesday.
* I am wanting to have all the energy to do it when all I want to do is relaaaaxx!!
*I am really needing a glass of wine. Thanks to my hubby who just brought me one. :)
* I cannot do it all in one day, tomorrow I will take some breaks and time for myself. After all it is SUMMER!!
Head on over to Oh' Boy Fourth Grade at......
 ...to join in! Thanks Farley!!
 



Signature

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on linking up. I just did my first linky a few months ago and I totally understand where you are coming from.
    I'm joining as a new follower, although with google reader ending after tomorrow, I'm not really sure what that means for all the followers on your site.
    Anyway, love the colors are your blog, very pretty.

    School Is a Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am not sure about Google reader either. I don't know how to switch over so followers will stay? If anyone knows please leave reply! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower! I am switching to 2nd grade after 20 years in 4th grade. I hope I am "Crazy about Second" this year.

    Kristin
    Teachntex

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great Kristin! You will LOVE Second Grade. It is so much fun and the kids still truly adore you! I am heading on over to your blog to check it out. :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing your gallery wall! I have always wanted to create one of those! Also looking forward to sharing ideas! Second is such a fun age!

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
  6. just joined the linky and linked back to you!!! Check out our blog!!!

    http://knjkreations.blogspot.com/2013/07/july-month-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete