Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Family Wall

Since I blogged about the  gallery wall I made  in a previous post I felt I needed to show it! It all started when I wanted to decorate our loft with some cutsie ideas I found on Pintrest. Of course the hubby was NOT buying it. I wanted cute, he wanted movie or sports theme, (uh no) is what I was thinking! So I came up with an idea to compromise and take things from each of us to make a family wall. I hit up etsy and found the perfect stuff! I did maps from where each of our grandparents where from, cool prints from the cities we grew up in, a NY Giants (ugh) print for his home team, U of AZ from where I went to school, and a family print with our names and birthdates. I am not done and still am going to add more. I want to add some old family pictures like of grandparents, a Marine Corps print that is still being shipped, a teacher print (of course he! he!) etc. All in all in turned out pretty cute and I was so proud of myself for doing it! Yay summer! All prints are from etsy.........
 
Let me know what you think!!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment