Sunday, August 4, 2013

Busy,Busy!!

Sorry I have not been posting much, we have been sooo busy as the end of summer is nearing! :(
I am also getting ready for my husband's deployment to Afghanistan (another sad face).
On a happier note, we found some great deals while school shopping this tax free weekend! ( I also stocked up on some new make-up and brushes. If you have not tried the Urban Decay Naked Pallet, you are missing out!( Look it up on youtube, that is how I found out about it. LUV it!!) :)
Anyway, here is my latest product. I revamped my Book Bin Labels and now have them in the ohh soo popular chevron background. Click on the link below to see them in my store.....





http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Chevron-Book-Bin-Labels-806045

Happy Sunday!





Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment