Friday, July 31, 2015

Today's struggle (and a little inspiration)

We all know that exercising on a regular basis can be hard. I often get asked what keeps me motivated. I'll be honest that I am NOT always motivated. The self talk you have in that brain of yours is what makes a difference (BIG difference). You can easily talk yourself out of a workout, a healthy food choice, etc. You HAVE to keep it positive. If you think to yourself I can do this, I AM going to do this and just take 1 little step in the right direction, it will get easier!! If I don't feel like exercising, I will put on my work out clothes, wait a few minutes, say to myself OK I am going to do this (POSITIVE TALK), If I am really tired (really who is not REALLY tired after teaching all day) I will commit myself to just START the workout, which is the hardest step. The rest is easy peezy (teacher talk) and you will have so much more energy when you are done! One step at a time! What are some things you do to stay motivated??
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment