Sunday, July 12, 2015

Where does the summer go???

Well, summer is going by waaayyyy to fast, (as it always does)!! I found out some great news at the end of the school year.......I will be looping up with my class to 3rd Grade! Eeeek! I am super excited, ( a little nervous, testing grade) but I am up for the challenge! I have been studying the curriculum and can't wait to teach it! It all looks so fun, especially the science and social studies!! Soooo with that being said, I guess I will have to change my blog's name. :)
Any ideas? Also, I have been busy working on some of my products on TPT.
You can check out the updated Teacher Planner by clicking on the picture here...




Anyone have any experience or advice about looping ( I have an awesome class to take with me :) or teaching 3rd Grade? I would love your comments!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment