Thursday, August 17, 2017

Here's To New Adventures!!

Hello all! I know I haven't posted for sooo long but the last school year was sooo busy!! There was a new teacher on my team as well as a new International VIF teacher, that I spent a lot of time helping out this year. I enjoy helping other teachers as I feel it helps me reflect on my own teaching and ways I can improve or do things differently.
   There were a lot of changes this past year, but all in all, it was a great school year. After finding out we were moving to Florida, it was VERY hard for me to say goodbye to Carolina Forest. I made countless life long friends, taught six years with the best kiddos ever, made incredible professional growth and traveled the world. It is a school I will never forget and always hold dear to my heart.
   So here is to my new adventures!! We just recently moved to St. Augustine, FL and it is beautiful!!
We are settling in, unpacking, learning our way around, etc. To add to the excitement and chaos I am going to back to school to earn my Master's of Education in School Counseling. I am soooo excited and cannot wait for school to start (12 days to be exact)!!
I am missing all my school friends who went back to work today and hoping to find a job soon.
Wish me luck!! :)

To all the teachers going back, I hope you have a fabulous year!!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment