Sunday, December 2, 2012

Same Topic Different Text

Okay, so I think I have it figured out. If you click on the buttons they will take you to my favorite blogs. Just finished lesson plans for this week I found an awesome unit on Comparing Same Topic Different Text for Standard RI. 2.9
http://www.readwritethink.org/classroom-resources/lesson-plans/cowboys-castles-interacting-with-156.html
It looks great and I already have all the books needed, ordered them on Amazon.com last week. I am also going to be doing some Santa Letters that I found on one of my fav blogs
http://stepintosecondgrade.blogspot.com/ where you can find some freebies but I also bought her Christmas unit on TPT. You should check that out too, great stuff! I will continue with Daily 5 and am using some books from Australia. My school is an International School and each grade level studies a different county. Second grade is Australia so we are learning a lot of great stuff. If you have any ideas for lessons or activities on Australia please let me know. Have a great teaching week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment