Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Around the World

Wow! It seems like last week should have the been the week before Christmas break! The kids were CRAZY!! Well, next week will be fun but definitely busy!! We are out on Thursday, having a perfomance and watching Polar Express that day and an Aussie Christmas Party on Wednesday! I am doing a Christmas Around the World Unit that I found here: http://www.bainbridgeclass.com/christmasaroundtheworld.htm
I did it last year and the kids LOVED it! There are freebies at this site and then you can purchase the Powerpoint that goes with it on TPT.  Since I only have 4 days teaching and not much time in those days I kind of consolidated the unit to fit into my schedule.
On another note, my heart is heavy for the tragedy that has just happened in CT. I know all teachers are feeling it too. There are just no words that can describe how sad I feel. My thoughts and prayers to go out to all the victims and their families.

I hope you all have a fabulous teaching week, despite all that has happened, just keep them in your prayers too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment