Friday, December 21, 2012

Before Christmas Craziness!!


Whew! I survived the last week of school before Christmas! All teachers will tell you that is THE craziest time of the year! I had a great time with my kiddos though and was very blessed by all their generosity! My favorite are those homemade gifts that come from the heart! I had a hard time thinking of something to give my students for Christmas but I came across the idea of these dry erase boards online somwhere. They turned out super cute and the kids LOVED them!!

4 comments:

  1. I know your kiddos LOVED the gift...my kiddos adore using marker boards!

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. I just shared some winter *freebies*! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea so much I put it in my 5 on the 5th for January!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through the 5 on the 5th linky. I am new follower. I had these kinds of whiteboards made 8 years ago when I started teaching Second Grade. I got 30 made for my classroom and I have never had to replace them. So worth the cost! Great idea to give as a Christmas gift too!

    ilive2learnilove2grow 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea! I have these in my classroom but never thought of giving them as gifts! I will have to remember that next year!
    Thanks for the idea! If you get a chance stop by & check out my blog
    Anne from www.dailygetaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete