Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday!!

Whew! Had a crazy day at school today! Have had trouble getting the kiddos to stop talking when I am talking or trying to give directions. I usually say Give Me Five! Or I clap in a pattern for them to repeat. I also use put your hands on your head etc....
But today...today...nothing seemed to work. My voice hurts from trying to talk over them. Anyone have any suggestions on how they handle talking or getting class attention?? Would love to hear your ideas! Thanks and have a great teaching week!!
Signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany, have you tried whole brain teaching strategies? I had a really hard class last year and the rules with actions and Class/Yes really worked for them. I look forward to following along with you.

    Kylie
    Down Under Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kylie! I have not tried that but have been wanting to look into it. I have heard alot about it. Great to hear back from you!!

    ReplyDelete