Sunday, January 20, 2013

Whole Brain Teaching

Well, I have been having trouble with my class listening and following directions lately. A comment from one of my followers suggested I try Whole Brain Teaching. After reading about it and watching some videos on youtube, I am thinking I will give it a shot. I have a class with 18 boys and 10 girls so I REALLY need something to get their attention and keep them engaged!! I am super excited to try it out! I was just about to create some cutsie little posters to go along with the Rules when I found someone had already done it on TPT. Thanks Tracy from Creekside Teacher Tales! You can find them here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/WBT-Rules-Poster  
Why recreate the wheel right?? Anyone used WBT and what are your thoughts on it??
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment